Friday, August 24, 2007

It's Only Like the Best Book Ever

Looking for some creative ideas for your child's next party? Look no further than Great Parties for Kids. I just received my copy today and have been pouring through the pages. It's chock full of glorious photos to inspire even the most hardened anti-Suzie homemaker parent. Now the styling is a bit grand, I'll admit; but what I like best is you can take from the ideas what you want.

Can we all say, ooooh, aaaaah...

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Okay, so quickly look through that book and find me some polka dot theme ideas! ;)

Jen C said...

Sadly, they missed the boat on the polkadot party :( But if you want a space themed one I can help ya out. I'm sure your DD would love a martian party. There's polkadots on Mars right? lol!

Dorothy said...

I've seen this book at Pottery Barn Kids. Maybe I should get it too and start thinking about my son's party?

Cheryle, have you seen the Polka Dot Party theme at PBK?

Cheryl said...

PBK? AACK! Little out of my price range.. LOL. Martian them? Love it!! ;)

Swirvin said...

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered the book. Dh makes fun of me already for our elaborate children's parties so hopefully with this book I can find some other great ideas.

I think I love the parties more than the kids do sometimes.

Jen C said...

LOL!! I'm the exact same way!