Thursday, June 05, 2008

My GORGEOUS wife



She hates almost every picture I take of her so imagine my surprise when even SHE agrees that this one is good. This was her outfit for the not so über glamorous, but still Road To Roubaix worthy Bicycle Film Festival. She was the hottest chick there. And in every room we were in!

Love ya, babe.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, you look gorgeous!

abbey said...

VaVaVaVoom!! Jen, you must have had heads turning! I can't wait to see the film!

Anonymous said...

HOT! very HOT! great pic, great gal.. great guy..
hey some great kids too...

did we only see each other once, ever? haha

Cheryl said...

WOW! You look fabulous! Clearly not a woman who would ever clean pee off the floor of Ikea!

AER said...

You look amazing!

Jen C said...

Thanks everyone. You guys are really too kind!

I should have dave post the pictures where I look 4 months preggers in the shirt. Amazing what a great photographer, good lighting and proper camera angle can do ;)

Simply Lovely Gifts said...

What a beauty!!!

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah! Angelina Jolie was there and no one noticed!

kirsten said...

I'm going to have to get Torbjorn to take a photography class.... ;)

Momfluential said...

Hey Hottie McHotterson! Love the outfit and your hair too.

And what a sweet dh you have. We wanna see what he wore too.

Dorothy said...

Is this your blog or did I stumble upon Celebrity Baby Blog? You look like Mariska Hargitay!