Today is Ellie's last day of school before the holiday break. Since I caved and let her actually BUY a school lunch yesterday (which consisted of a pretzel, apple juice, chocolate milk and a cupcake someone brought in for a birthday) I felt compelled to compete. So I made her this turkey sunflower seed butter and jelly sandwich (Ellie embellished it with the blueberry flower). She was rather excited when she saw it.

**A special thank you to
Vegan Lunchbox for the inspiration for countless lunchboxes across the world (not just ours)!**
Note: while we're not vegan or even vegetarian I am inspired by the fantastic creativity on Jennifer McCann's site and I am sure you will be as well!
3 comments:
O.
M.
G.
I smell a future issue of ClassicPlay with all your creative lunches!
color me sooooooooooooooooooo impressed. How cute is that??? altho I'm not sure I buy the whole 'oh it only took 3 minutes' comment. ;) I am so wise to the ways of obsessive complusiveness....
KN
We are another laptop lunchbox family too. Helena love's hers and I love finding new ways to fill it. I have had Jennifer McCann's book for over a year now and while we too aren't vegans, I have stolen many an idea from her book and website.
Post a Comment