Dave is in London and didn't tell us? He could have come across the channel and watched the Tour of Flanders with Dieter. Will he still be in Europe for Paris Roubaix?
Jennifer, sadly it was a whirlwind trip. He flew out on Thursday, interviewed, slept a little, had one day in London then hopped back to the US. I know he would have LOOOVE to watch the race with you guys!! In fact, if you notice in the interview Dave mentions we have some friends in Belgium that we'd like to stay with and watch the race ;)
5 comments:
I know that guy! I know a famous person! He even mentioned my name!!
Hee! That means you're famous now too ;)
Dave is in London and didn't tell us? He could have come across the channel and watched the Tour of Flanders with Dieter. Will he still be in Europe for Paris Roubaix?
Jennifer, sadly it was a whirlwind trip. He flew out on Thursday, interviewed, slept a little, had one day in London then hopped back to the US.
I know he would have LOOOVE to watch the race with you guys!! In fact, if you notice in the interview Dave mentions we have some friends in Belgium that we'd like to stay with and watch the race ;)
You guys know you are welcome any time :-)
Post a Comment