
When Dave and I went to New York last month, we picked up a little something for each of the kids. Jonah received a mobile from Giggle and Ellie was gifted with two flower clips for her hair (unfortunatley, we've already lost one at the pool) from Bu and the Duck. The store was amazingly pricey and a little too Tim Burton meets Gymboree for my tastes. But Ellie is completely in love with the flowers, well, at least the one that's left. In fact she won't often leave the house without it in her hair--because as we all know: you're not fully dressed until you're fully accessorized.
2 comments:
Stella has that shirt, did you gets hers when we had the Tea Collection sale we were privvy to @ MWS? I wish that we could stumble upon those deals everyday!
You know it! I love those MWS sale finds too...oh, if only the Tea clothes were always 50% off.
Post a Comment