Friday, July 28, 2006

Marty and Us

Okay, so this isn't an adventure of Ellie Bellie and Jonah Boy, but an adventure of Mommy and Daddy. Shhh, don't tell the kids I'm hijacking their blog.

I thought I'd share some pictures of our Marty encounter at SILVERDOCS a couple months back. This is probably the closest I'll ever come to being near a celebrity. Well, if you don't count the time Dave and I walked by Gary Sinise outside of the Rainforest Cafe in Disney World, but that's another story.

Okay, so the first pic is of me smirking (Dave snapped shots of me while we waited for the A-lister to arrive), but the other shots are of the celebrity-rific and pretty much self-explanatory. The dude with the white hair that seems to defy both gravity and logic is celebrated indie director Jim Jarmusch.

Oooh, a brush with celebrity-ism...such a fascinating thing to behold




No comments: