Well, it's happened. Ellie is about to turn four. She has grown up. Sob, sob, WAAAAAIL, sob.—Sigh—
I am an emotional wreck. And frankly so is she right now. We're going through a crying jag that I hope is just a stage. But I know happier days are right around the corner because, yes that's right—we're having a big 'ol birthday party! Yipee!
This year it's a farm party (thank goodness I talked her out of that ice skating princess party). We're visiting a local petting zoo, taking a hayride, picking some pumpkins and riding a pony. Now, I've scheduled this all kind of late so I still have some invites to go out. In the meantime, lots of people have been asking what to get the little darling. So I've crafted this list of hot items:
Art Folio
Good Habits Chart
Christi J Silver Tag Necklace
Yoga Kids DVD
Kitchen Play Set
Elefun
Hello Kitty Charm Bracelet
Baby Legs
Global Fund for Children Tee
Kenji Canvas Rose Pants
PJs
The Little Mermaid DVD
The Little Mermaid II
World Playground CD
French Bull Kitty Cat Set, Dot Set or the Ring Set
Either of the Backyardigans CDs
Hmmm....that looks like a pretty good start.
And for those of you who've asked, Ellie wears a size 4T and her shoe is a 7 1/2. Which is only 2 sizes larger than her 16 month old bro. Go figure?
No comments:
Post a Comment