Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Big Ol' RV Show

Now, I don't want you to think the adventures of Ellie Bellie and Jonah Boy are limited to the museums, operas and coffee joints. No sir. We like like diversity from time to time. So over the weekend we met up with Grandma and Grandpa (aka Memaw and Pepaw) and headed over the the best darn RV show in Maryland. Yup, you heard me right!




Three large buildings jam-packed with trailers, motor homes, pop ups and everything in between. I honestly don't know who was happier—the kids or Grandpa. All three had excitement in their eyes and grand thoughts of travel on their mind. Well to be fair, Jonah's idea of traveling was running around the massive motor homes but you know, to each their own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I see a Monster Truck show in the future? Please, do I?

Jen C said...

Nah, I enjoy my hearing too much for a monster truck rally. Well that and I've met my quota of mud and exhaust for the year.