I never met you Baxter but I know we would have been friends.
Aww, so sorry to hear that, Jen & family!
Oh, gosh. I'm so sorry. There is nothing like losing a good pal. And, I'm certain it wasn't easy explaining it to Ellie and Jonah. Thinking of you all,Abbey
So sorry to hear about Baxter. He looks like such a sweetie..I'm dreading that moment with my own dogs. Thinking of you and your family!
Thanks everyone! You're condolences mean a lot to us.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I never met you Baxter but I know we would have been friends.
Aww, so sorry to hear that, Jen & family!
Oh, gosh. I'm so sorry. There is nothing like losing a good pal. And, I'm certain it wasn't easy explaining it to Ellie and Jonah. Thinking of you all,
Abbey
So sorry to hear about Baxter. He looks like such a sweetie..I'm dreading that moment with my own dogs. Thinking of you and your family!
Thanks everyone! You're condolences mean a lot to us.
Post a Comment