Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Springtime in the City

Yesterday the temp reached a balmy 83 degrees. The week before, we were bundled in winter coats. Needless to say, we took our time to enjoy the mini-heat wave March offered the Mid-Atlantic region yesterday.

We started with sidewalk chalk then lunched at one of our favorite restaurants, Austin Grill. I absolutely love dining al fresco, don't you? After lunch we returned home and ended the day with a long walk to check out some books in prep for our upcoming trip.

Crazy weather but we loved it! Now if only I could feel confident enough in the rising temp to put away our winter coats for good this season.


2 comments:

charmcitymama said...

We got carryout from A.G. last night. It's the only thing I could think of that sounded OK to eat being sick. Mexican? I know...crazy. Anyway, we always get the SAME thing each time. Me spinach enchiladas and Kyle gets the carnitas fajitas. YUM.

Jen C said...

I love that little strip. I especially love that Cloud 9 clothing store! Oh yeah.

One of my favorite AG dishes is their caesar salad with the chile glazed grilled salmon. Mmmm, mmm, goooood.

BTW, it sux you were sick! I'm glad you're feeling better though. Good enough for Mexican must mean your on the mend ;)