Last night Dave and I spent the evening watching VH1's i Love the 80s marathon. It was all he was up for and frankly he barely had enough energy for that after being sick all day. Anyway, they talked about
these. It brought back such memories of
Saturday mornings. You know, when that used to be the
only time cartoons were on.
3 comments:
OMG!! That is HILARIOUS! I've described people as looking like Monchichis: if they're short with fuzzy hair and a squirrely face, and half the time no one has a clue what I'm talking about! But I know that YOU know what I'm saying.. ;)
Monchhichis! I had to have one! So sad, but I knew that commercial by heart.
LOL about using them as a adjective!! That sounds exactly like something I would do!
And Dawn DH and I know all the words by heart too. I can't imagine what commercials my kids will remember as adults. Of course with the magic of Tivo my kids may never end up seeing one.
Post a Comment