
A portrait of our little guy. This is definitely a transition phase for our J-man. He's potty training and doing pretty well, with the occasional soppy pant leg or shite-filled big boy underpants.
Here he is sporting his new big boy underpants look. At the time of the photo he was still adjusting to the responsibility of owning his bowels and bladder—rather than them owning him. I think you can see it in the eyes. A trace of fear, but a strong, subtle confidence.
5 comments:
Wow - what a big boy! Can I be completely jealous of his potty training progress?!?!
How cute is he? Congrats to being on your way to a smaller pile of trash in front of your house on trash day. Diapers take up 75% of the trash!
He is starting to look more like Jen then Dave! Is this even possible? (At least in the picture on the right.)
Congrats on the PT!
Happy Easter!
What a gorgeous boy you have on your hands! Beautiful pictures, even if I think I see a small trickle of pee running down his leg.. JK!!
Cutey!!!!! look at those eyes! :)
joya
Post a Comment