Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Scene of the Accident


We found this after putting the kids to bed. We're not sure if Jonah or Diego was driving. Diego was released from the hospital this morning and is expected to make a full recovery.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Just glad to see there are no chalk outlines on the carpet...

Anonymous said...

The great John Waters used to play car accident as a child, complete with ketchup blood. At least your kids have not broken out the condiments yet. LOL

Jen C said...

Oh boy Dawn! Now that is something to be happy about ;)

BTW: we used to have this really old grocery store within walking distance of the house and the only time we went there was during the huge blizzard of feburary '03 (i'm sure you remember it...we actually couldn't see the cars and the snow was so deep we couldn't leave our neighborhood for something like 4 days). Anyway, we went to the "Store" and it smelled of sour milk and frozen food gone rancid.

All I remember about it is that I had to look through 4 jugs of expired milk before i found a "safe" one and the pictures of John Waters shopping there hanging on the wall. I think they might have filmed some scenes from Pecker there. How appropriate!

Dave Cooper said...

You know, I think what you are all missing is the moral: wear a seatbelt. Diego learned the hard way.