
Dave ran across this picture from when Jonah was an infant and it reminded me just how fortunate I am to have two kids who get along so well. There has been more squabbling as the children mature, this is true. Yet, somehow I am confident that my kids will end up the way they began—holding hands.
5 comments:
Wait - weren't they just in time out for wrestling? Perhaps they were just holding hands? lol
This is indeed true. However it was more of the Greco-Roman style than WWF. No chairs were involved and they didn't use the steel cage this time.
And I guess that's also why this picture mean so much to me...b/c generally speaking they are still good friends and I hope that they'll always remain so. Even if I do find them occasionally trying to pin one another down. ;)
well at least they're pinning with unconditional love. :)
I aspire for a photo of my eldest 2 holding hands. I think they were born wrestling...
That it so sweet! I see Jonah is rear-facing. I need to recreate this picture before we turn Owen around in 2 months.
Love that!!
Post a Comment