Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cut Ups

Dave and I have been working on the next issue of Classic Play. Can you believe it's been a YEAR since the last issue came out. We've actually been working on this next issue here and there since May. But you know what? We're feeling pretty good about the wait and hopefully our fans will forgive us for the long delay.

In any event, here is a sneak peek from our Cut Ups feature where kids are the paper dolls and they are allowed to unleash their inner Project Runway contestant. I can't tell you how much fun we had with these! It truly was one of my favorite projects I've done with the kids yet. For more pictures from our shoot click here and here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the next issue - those cutouts are adorable. Can't believe you can fit that into your busy schedule! ~Cindy