It's FINALLY HAPPENED! I've been tagged. By whom? Well by none other than Tania of Julian & Co fame (I just love her stuff don't you?!). Now I must admit, I'm a tagging novice. I mean I've read about it but I've never actually done it. So the rules are these:
1. To link the tagger and provide the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Drum roll please.....
And now I give you 7 facts (1 of which is untrue just 'cause I want to keep it interesting) about me:
1. My second toe is longer than the others.
2. I rarely, if ever, follow recipes unless it's for baking. Because while I like living on the edge with my meals, I'm not about to take chances with cakes or cookies!
3. Dave and I have been together for half my lifetime.
4. Our kids are named after movie characters. (2 points if you guess which two movies correctly. Hint: These movies came out in 1993 & 1997).
5. I have about 5 different favorite ice cream flavors. I mean, hello?! Who can have just one?
6. Sometimes when I laugh really hard I snort.
7. I was one of the original Bay City Rollers.
Alrighty roo, so that's me in 7 little nuggets of info.
And here's my list of those I have now dubbed the Fabulous Seven I'm tagging:
Cheryl Special Sauce in the House
Kirsten Nilsen Life
Anne The Rogers Family
Ciaran Momfluential
Dorothy Colin and Owen
Nita Wongology
Erin Design is Everywhere
Now go run to their blogs to see what they said!
1 comment:
thanks for tagging me! I will do my seven fabulous facts about moi, but I don't know 7 seven people with blogs :-(
Post a Comment