He will seriously take the trash out of it (it's for my office trash so paper stuff mostly) to wear it around the house. I actually have a pic of him wearing nothing but the trashcan on his head. But I figured to preserve what little dignity I give him I wouldn't post it.
Lately he's been wearing it around and pretending he's a robot. It's progress.
3 comments:
Is he just standing there watching tv like that? LOL!
YES!!! Isn't it hysterical?! LOL!
He will seriously take the trash out of it (it's for my office trash so paper stuff mostly) to wear it around the house. I actually have a pic of him wearing nothing but the trashcan on his head. But I figured to preserve what little dignity I give him I wouldn't post it.
Lately he's been wearing it around and pretending he's a robot. It's progress.
LOL. That picture of Jonah wearing the trash can is just too cute. I love how their imaginations work at this age.
Post a Comment