Today during Ellie's quiet time I hear her yell, "Mommy, Mommy, Daddy, Daddy, it's out!" This could mean only one thing. Ellie has lost her first tooth.
For the past week, Ellie has been working on her wobbly tooth. She has been telling everyone (and I do mean random people on the street) about her loose tooth. She reveled in the dentist's position to have her eat chewy candy (which the dentist made sure to tell me was not something she typically recommends) to work the tooth out.
I guess it all paid off this afternoon.
The tooth currently resides on her shelf so she can take it to school to show all her friends on Monday. After that it will be tucked under her pillow for the tooth fairy. And the thought of all this makes Ellie a very happy girl.
Cherry Tomato Tart with Burnt Scallion Ricotta
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment