Monday, December 31, 2007

Overheard at Bedtime

Me: Jonah, time to brush your teeth.
Jonah: Aww, you've got to be kidding me.

Ah, and so the teenage sass starts at two and a half.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

HA! Too funny! Sawyer's new one is "I have NO IDEEEA." Nice.

So do you have to put a coat on your doggie? That is such a great pic of her licking E's face! Totally made me smile - and jealous for some of the white stuff!

Jen C said...

Cheryl, that's a good question about the coat. I have heard conflicting reports. At this time I just make sure to limit her exposure outside when it's cold.

But I'm sure once it's starts to get colder like in mid January/February she'll need one. It can get down right freezing in these parts ;)

Pink Dawn said...

I love the snow pics and Jonah's comment. Addy always says that everything is freaking her out. As in,

Me: "Do you want to go to Burger King?"

Piper: "Yes!"

Addy: "No, Burger King Freaks me out."