We had lots of hands involved in this one. Thank you to everyone who trekked out to Hometown Girl—home to one of the best soda fountains and gift shops around. And I need to say a special thank you to our intern Kia whose help was greatly appreciated.
This was one of my favorite shoots to date. We all had an amazing time (who wouldn't when milkshakes topped with cherries are involved?). Good people + fun kids + yummy treats = one fantastic way to spend a Saturday morning!


4 comments:
Ooh, does this mean you will be revealing the new ebk products on your site soon :-)
I wish! But it does mean we're gearing up for a brand spanking new site! I've seen the comps and let me tell you what...it GORgeous! Really. I'm so happy with it!
Love Hometown Girl! We went there after you told us about it (and Cafe Hon)! Cute store and pics!
I totally forgot about their soda fountain! If only they were open at 12 am on a Monday night, I could really go for a float now.
BTW my son has one of your capes and loves it!
Post a Comment