J:Hey check this out. It's my new dance called the jumping zombie. You like it?
D:(briefly looks up from computer)Um, yeah.
J:Don't try to stop me from dancing man. I'm like Kevin Bacon in Footloose. (pauses for breath) Jonah really likes that drum we got yesterday.
(tom, tom, tom...pause...tom, tom, tom)
D:When you have a sec come over here and take a look at this video. It's a great video. He doesn't look like you would expect him too.
J:I love it. (brief pause) Jonah where's the other drum stick? I don't want the dog to chew it up. WINNIE! Dave she's eating cat poop again.
(tom, tom, tom....pause...tom, tom, tom)
D:Winnie, outside you go! Ugh. Now she stinks. (looks at clock) Jen, do you see what time it is? You have to go pick up Ellie.
J:Oh. I gotta run!
(tom, tom, tom....pause...tom, tom, tom)
And he says he has to go to Panera to work because it's too distracting here. Pushaw!
Cherry Tomato Tart with Burnt Scallion Ricotta
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment