Today the Tour de France wrapped up. So to celebrate this momentous occasion (you know, of getting both Dave AND the television back) I am going to share some pictures of fireworks—and of us watching said fireworks. Why? Because it somehow feels like a fireworks kind of moment. After all, what is a celebration of happiness (not that I don't completely love the Tour, it's just a LONG month of watching
that and nothing else) if there aren't the proverbial fireworks present?
So here are some much belated pictures from the 4th of July. You'll notice the kids and I watched from the trunk of the car. Oh and let me say—completely randomly I might add— that the kids have been talking about sitting in the back of the car ever since. Apparently, sitting in the trunk of the car was a lifetime best. Kids—they love the little things, don't they?



2 comments:
Congrats on getting your dh and your TV back. I still have another day or two of post-tour news coverage and interviews (Dieter is watching the tour review as I type). I am always so happy when the tour is over.
Can you believe Dieter actually watched the tour while I was in labor with Helena. We were joking about it (yes, now I can look back and laugh - okay well, maybe only a little;-))
Forgot to mention - love the car photos. That's the stuff of great childhood memories.
Post a Comment