Ellie: Ooooh, they look like stars.
Jonah: I see a track. And look, there are all the passengers.
Me: That one looked like a smiley face.
Jonah: Look at ALLLL those passengers.
Ellie: Ah Jonah, maybe it just looks like fireworks.
Jonah: Yeah, it just looks like fireworks. (pause) Hey, that one's an octopus!
Okay so he has a fascination with trains and octopuses right now. Anyway, you get my point with the trains.
And we are nothing if not indulgent of our children's obsessions. There was the time I turned our yard into an entire episode of Dora because a certain someone just adored the girl explorer.
So without further introduction (or back story to explain why we are now card-carrying members of the train museum), I get to the reason for my post today: I give you a trip to the train museum pictorial. Enjoy.









2 comments:
How incredibly cool! I love museums!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment