...the sort of thing they do at MICA for $35,000 a year :)
they almost sent that one home w/ us the day J was sick. I sent it straight back inside, I said to them, I said "HEY! This is not my kid's VISION! THIS HERE'S A PINK CARWASH! That must be a Jonah Cooper original!" of course, they apologized.
and so another arstiste is born...
Hi Jen! I tagged you on my blog :o). Come check it out: http://julianandco.blogspot.com/2008/10/tag-im-it.html
Post a Comment
4 comments:
...the sort of thing they do at MICA for $35,000 a year :)
they almost sent that one home w/ us the day J was sick. I sent it straight back inside, I said to them, I said "HEY! This is not my kid's VISION! THIS HERE'S A PINK CARWASH! That must be a Jonah Cooper original!" of course, they apologized.
and so another arstiste is born...
Hi Jen! I tagged you on my blog :o). Come check it out: http://julianandco.blogspot.com/2008/10/tag-im-it.html
Post a Comment